Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This is how I feel today...

Tumblr_lihsysitja1qdrf4to1_500_large
Frustrated. Confused. Defeated. Stressed.

I borrowed this concept from my friend Hannah. I don't have any fun recipes for today or any bargains that I found (I'm exercising that thing called self control I mentioned in my last post). No funny work stories or sappy romantic dates. Just this picture.

Today after I got home from work, I sat down on the couch and decided to put the TV on for a change. I flipped to Lifetime, naturally, and How I Met Your Mother was on. Brief side note: if you haven't watched this show, shame on you. WATCH IT. NOW. You'll die - it's absolutely hysterical. Anyway, Robin invited Ted over to "juice" because she got a new juicer. AKA that was her excuse to have him come over because she wanted to see him. As soon as he got there, she opened up a bottle of wine and said something so excellent:
"Have you ever had one of those days where nothing 
at all that monumental  happens but by the end of it you 
have no idea who you are anymore or what the hell 
you're doing with your life?"

Ted came back with: "About once a week."

Okay, this doesn't happen to me that often, but today Robin hit the nail on the head. I'm going to blame it on the college student going through life thing. That'll work for now.

Robin's response to Ted: "I don't know, it was just a rough day and the only person I wanted to see at the end of it was you."

Corny. Vomitus. Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment