Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy Girl...

I apologize that I haven't updated in a while. I know each and every one of you wait on my every post, but sometimes a girl gets busy.

And by "busy" I mean working minimal hours at BRU, trying to think about things other than Asian cuisine, trying to act like be a pro-runner, getting a rash, taking care of the rash and eating wings. Oh, and bitching about the lazy people I work with. I did a lot of that too.

I'm feeling less than creative today. Once again, I think it's the weather. I don't think I'd ever be able to live in Seattle, WA or Missouri. I'd most definitely go insane with all of the dreariness.

So in order to correct my lack of creativity, I'm going to watch How I Met Your Mother. You should too. It always makes me laugh no matter my mood. Maybe I'll take a nap too. That's a surefire way to boost my creativity. Who knows - maybe I'll be back later to post something witty and more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment