Friday, June 3, 2011

I Think I Have a Problem

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I'm sitting on the balcony enjoying the freshly brewed iced tea once again.  I'm in my favorite hoodie, wearing my favorite slippers, listening to my favorite music (country, of course),  caught up on my favorite blogs, just got off the phone with my favorite boy, and I'm eating my new favorite  type of food: .Asian cuisine.

Ever since my post about the stir fry, I literally cannot get enough. I think I have a problem.

I made the stir fry for lunch, we got Chinese for dinner, I had left over Chinese for lunch yesterday, and here I am once again, eating Asian-y things.

Today I just put some white rice in a bowl, threw some edamame and broccoli on top, then drizzled some more homemade sauce right over it. Pure greatness.

I made a different sauce today: 2 packets of duck sauce, lite soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey. Sweet, yet soy-ey. I'm loving every second of it.


Certainly not the most complicated dish, but hey, I didn't feel like whipping up something fancy and it's delicious.


Some Quick Updates:


1. The boyfriend and I had Wing Thursday last night because we forgot about Wing Wednesday. We suck at trying to make things routine.

2. There is FINALLY coffee in this house again! YES! Mom, way to be efficient ;)

3. Go to this website. I'm still not 100% sure what it's all about, but people have been telling me about it left and right.


I'm not a BIG Rihanna fan. Actually, I always say that but I freakin' love all of her songs. So scratch that I guess. Love this song right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment