Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Momma always said eat your greens...

Alright today I'm going really green, and no I don't mean I'm doing a lot of recycling. This is what I mean:


I know, I know. This looks kind of semi vile, but I can promise you that it's not. I'm a BIG veggie-lover and I was hungry today so I gathered up all of the veggies in my house (clearly there was not very much) and threw them together. I was about four seconds away from going to Asian route once again, but I decided to spare you all.

Snow peas, edamame, spinach. In a pan coated with some oil. Then for the seasoning: drizzle of Italian dressing over the top while its sizzling, some Italian seasoning, and some breadcrumbs. Mix it up and there you have it!

I'm going to apologize for my minorly depressing post yesterday. It was a rough day. Anyway, I feel like a million bucks today! Went to work, took a nap, got some vitamin D, cleaned up a bit, and now I'm watching One Tree Hill. Lame, I know, but totally a guilty pleasure. Probably one of my favorite things ever.

On the schedule for tonight? 
- Re-painting my nails. I'm thinking a fun pink?
- Going for a run. I was going to run earlier, but it's just so damn hot! I'm going to wait until it's NOT prime burning-a-hole-through-my-skin time.
- Wing Wednesday! Yep! We actually remembered this week. Go us.
- CMT Awards!!! I'm so unbelievably excited about this. Wings and the CMT Awards!? Come. On. Kid Rock is hosting. I'm not a huge fan of him, but I think it will be entertaining nonetheless. I was just looking at some of the nominees - I don't think I'm going to be mad if any of them win! I love it all.

Here's one of the videos that are up for nomination. Honestly, it was so hard picking just one song to put up today, but I figured this would be a good one. It's fun and sassy - just how I feel today :)



P.S. I know you're probably shocked that I did not post about #TheVoice just yet (the live shows started last night), but I did not get to watch all of it last night! I know, awful The Voice fan. Don't you worry. After I finish the episode tonight, you better bet that there will be a full review posted by tomorrow afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment