Monday, June 6, 2011

You Got a Fast Car

I thought I'd share my breakfast with all of you: coffee (obviously), Athenos Greek yogurt, and a glass of SUNNY D. Mhm. Going back to like the 5th grade right here. Its awesome.




This weekend could not have been more excellent. To start off my grandma, who lives in Florida, is here in NY to visit.Unfortunately my grandpa decided to stay in sunny FL to golf with his friends. Selfish old man ;) Just kidding, he's awesome. Anyway, she's staying with my aunt, so the boy and I decided to pop on over there and visit. She just got back from a Mediterranean cruise (jealous) and she was telling us all about it. It sounded beautiful! We hung with my aunt and uncle for a bit, saw the babies, then we were on our way to Port Jeff!

It was beautiful out on Saturday and we didn't have anything to do, so we thought Port Jeff would be the perfect event for the day. Port Jeff, for those of you who don't know, is a little town on the water with a whole bunch of little shops, restaurants, ice cream places, the whole nine. There's a dock, some boats, and a beautiful view. Could not be better. By the time we got there we were starving, so food was most definitely a top priority. After looking around for a bit, we decided on Danford's, a brilliant seafood restaurant on the water. We sat outside and enjoyed our dinner. Baked clams as an appetizer, salmon for him, Ahi tuna for me. Perfect.

Heineken Light for him. Water for me. 

After a beautiful dinner, we hit up the candy store for dessert.


Assorted Tootsie rolls, saltwater taffy, gummy bears, a Slushie and a milkshake. We're going to be300 lbs each one day.

We took our candy and sat down on the dock overlooking the water. Me, being forgetful as usual, forgot my camera and didn't think to take a picture of the dock. Maybe next time the boy and I go to Pt. Jeff I'll remember my camera. It really was a beyond beautiful day and I could not think of anyone better to spend it with.

Love this:


No comments:

Post a Comment