Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So...

Soooooooo......I really want a tattoo. Really bad. But I'm not going to get one right now and here's why:

1. I don't know exactly what I want.

2. I feel like it has to mean something. I don't want to to be like "YES! I got it. I love peanut butter, so I'm going to get a jar of peanut butter tatted PERMANENTLY on the outside of my ankle." That is a hideous idea. Just because you like something a lot, doesn't mean you can get it tattooed on your body. If that were the case, I'd have a roll of sushi, peanut butter, a portrait of Blake Shelton, a lame quote from Sweet Home Alabama, and a slice of vegetable pizza tattooed on my body. Not ideal.

3. Tattoos can cost a pretty penny. And guess what? I don't even have an ugly penny. I can barely afford regular life, let alone a tattoo of the NY Yankees emblem that I'll regret tomorrow.

Now, these are examples of "What the Hell" tattoos:

Really?? Okay, I get it. You like clothes. But a hanger?? Come on.

Over it. So overdone. Let's think of a new quote, shall we?

I bet that'll look real cute and sexy when she's 65.

See? What the hell are people thinking? I'm all for expressing yourself freely through art blah blah blah but lets get logical tattoos please?

Soooo...for now I guess I'll put a hold on the whole tattoo business. Once I find something I really like, then wait a few months, see if I still like it, then maybe I'll have it drawn up or something.

Inappropriately appropriate.

*All pictures from www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment