Monday, July 4, 2011

Good News!

I suck at blogging lately! I don't know why, but it's just gotten away from me. From now on I'm going to really try to update more often.

Here's some good news: Matt Damon started eating!!!

Get this - So, MD wasn't eating for a while, like I said. At first I blamed it on the new surroundings, but after four days of watching him spit out flakes of food, I decided I needed to take action. I looked up a few things online and found one that I was willing to try: peas. Mhm. Frozen peas. Only thing is that I have to sit there and cut up this single pea into Betta-friendly fish sized peas. I would get the pickiest eater of the bunch! At least he's eating though (even if it does take me 15 minutes to cut up the damn thing!)

Friday was the Mets/Yankees game. I started the day having to work from 5-10am, but then it got pushed to 5am-2pm. I came home, showered, the boy picked me up, and we were on our way! It was literally nonstop. The boy's best friend and his girlfriend went too, so it was a great day! The tickets we had got us into one of the clubhouses, which was really awesome. Then we went down into our seats which were amazing!


Me? Yankees. Him? Mets. A little healthy competition is good for a relationship! ;)


The Yankees obviously won. So, I obviously won that competition. No surprise there.

Finally, after a missed train, three transfers, and almost a fight, we were home. Saturday we were old people and played badminton and talked about life a bit, then I went to a friends house later on and helped him bake and cook with a few others for a party he's hosting. 

Yesterday I went with the boy and his family to his uncle's surprise retirement party. I met the whooolleeee fam. Aunts, uncles, cousins, husbands, family that's not really family but kind of, the whole thing. And ya know what? It was pretty excellent. We had a great time!

Now it's the Fourth of July and I worked from 6-11:30 this morning. Not sure just yet of any of the other plans, but we'll see. Hope everyone has an excellent day! AMURICA!




No comments:

Post a Comment