Friday, July 22, 2011

And so it begins..

Here I am sitting and waiting at gate A7 for the giant metal machine to touch down and take me away. We should be boarding in about ten minutes and taking off in 25. I feel like I'm going to vomit all over the place, possibly on my sister. Mostly because she's currently reading Harry Potter.

Real quick: my parents haven't flown in about 20 years, so naturally my dad is freaking out. He's walking around pretty frantically, babbling like a nervous wreck and really needs to sit down because he's freaking me out.

Also, my dad made sure to lock every single bag just in case the Bag Monster came into the baggage claim and stole all of our socks and underwear. Actually, ya know what? That would happen to me. My stuff would get lost. I'm that girl.

Alright, that's it for now. I'll be sure to update on the trainwreck and random chaos that will be this vacation. That is, if I make it out of the flying machine alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment