Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The most perfect weekend

This weekend was absolutely perfect. Everything about it. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, everything was amazing. I'm going to try to make this as short and sweet as humanly possible so I don't end up boring you.

Friday:
Friday was one of those days where you don't really do all that much, but somehow you still manage to have a good time. Nothing super significant, but nothing all that boring either. Actually, it was kind of a busy day! I went with the boy to feed his uncle's birds and hermit crabs (Luckily none were dead this time! Two days earlier we found out that one of the ugly poor things were dead in the watering hole!). Then we went to Hooters for dinner! Love. Their. Wings. Honestly, they have the greatest wings. Not only is the flavor so excellent, but it tastes like real chicken. Like they just killed the chicken out back right before cooking and serving it. We also tried out their fried pickles which were also surprisingly good! Then it was back to the boy's house and time for a movie. We watched (almost all of) The Company Men, which was great! A decent Ben Affleck movie. (I'm not always a huge fan, but he wasn't too bad in this one!)

Saturday:
Saturday was the wedding. The boy's cousin was getting married so I went with him and his family. The wedding was really beautiful. We all know how much I love weddings!The ceremony was held in a very nice Catholic church. It was a small wedding, but really wonderful. Just right. The reception was at a vineyard out East that was absolutely gorgeous. I'd never been to a vineyard and I can't wait to go back to another one. They came around and served Sangria, red wine, white wine, they had it all. And everything was really delicious. The boy and I walked through the vineyard a bit, mingled with his cousins and parents, and had a really excellent time.
  

Unfortunately, we suck and I don't have a full length picture. But that's as good as you're going to get.

Sunday:
Sunday was one of my favorite days. I don't even know why! It was just perfect. The boy and I were lazy in the morning, hung with his parents a bit, then laid out in his backyard and caught some rays. We got Subway, drank some beers and just hung out. (We also played Badminton. Dont' make fun!!) We chatted, had some life talks, and just enjoyed each other's company. At night it was time for more wings! I think I'm addicted. First it was Asian dishes and now wings. I have food problems. Many of them. Anyway, my friends and I went to this place called Kelli's where they have amazing wings and karaoke on Sunday nights. There was shoving faces, there was karaoke, there was laughing. Loved every second of it!

  

Attractive, I know. How disgusting.

Okay and now it's time to sign off for now. I hope all of your weekends were perfect!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment