Friday, May 13, 2011

Take #2

Alright so after the whole Blogger being down fiasco, the blog that I had created yesterday was deleted!  So here is Take #2 on creating a blog. I was already a little skeptical about the whole blog thing, so if it doesn't work this time then I'm just not meant to write a blog.

I'm sitting in my room right now with piles upon piles of laundry to do, a massive headache, and so much to do before I head up to Albany, NY tomorrow. I know, I know, if I have so much to do then why am I writing a blog post? Good question. It's called procrastination and I'm quite good at it. I'm sure a great deal of my posts will start off with "So instead of doing________, I decided to update the blog!" That's one thing you'll learn about me.

Another thing you'll come to learn is that the contents of the events of my life are rather comical. Yesterday morning as I was updating my good friend Hannah about the ins and outs of my life, we brainstormed an excellent idea for what to write a blog about: the twists and turns and complete randomness of life. Pretty original, huh? Okay so it's not the best idea out there, but it's definitely a start.

One last thing to know about me: I love to laugh! Who doesn't!?


This is another one of my best friends Jackie. We're really good at taking superb pictures. Non-embarrassing, wonderfully poised, and completely ladylike photos. Speaking of which, Jax has a hysterical blog talking about fashion and the ridiculous things people go out in public wearing. Kind of ironic with how we look in this picture.

One of the greatest things I've learned in life: When in doubt, laugh. Laughing cures everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Sometimes life throws you for a loop. I don't know about you, but lately it seems like it's just one loop after another. Yes, laughing will cure the loops too. I promise!

Anyway, I hope that you'll get a laugh or two by reading this. I can't promise anything, but I'm always up for a challenge! I'm going to leave off with this song - this is what it's all about!



~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment