Tuesday, May 24, 2011

As Promised

As promised, I'm back to quickly discuss what was on yesterday's workout menu and a quick list of some of my top workout tunes as of now.

Getting back from the mono thing sucks. I'm pretty sure I've said it before and I'll continue to say it until I'm back in tip-top shape. Forgive me if my workout menu is not quite as "hardcore" or strenuous as you may expect.

Here we go:
- 10 minute bike warm up
- 2 minute walking warm up (treadmill)
- Run for 1 mile at 7.5mph
- 3-5 minute walk
- Run for another 1/2 mile at 8mph
- 5 minute cool down
- abdominal toning

As for the playlist:
Warm up:
     "Little Miss" - Sugarland
     "Push" - Avril Lavigne
     "Turning Tables" - Adele
Workout:
     "Ties That Bind" - Alter Bridge
     "Gunpowder & lead" - Miranda Lambert
     "Edge of Glory" - Lady GaGa
     "All of the Lights" - Kanye West ft. Rihanna
     "Trainwreck" - Mat Kearney
Cool down:
     "Carolina" - Eric Church
     "Fast Car" - Boyce Avenue (Tracy Chapman cover)
     "Oh Boy" - Duffy

I'm really not a fan of GaGa, but for some reason I'm all about this song:


I think I'll be back sometime tonight to post a little about my less than awesome day and perhaps another recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment