Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SUCCESS!

Today? Very successful. My guess is that the weather was a huge factor in my motivation. I don't know about you, but the weather affects my mood more than anything else. If it's dark and dull, chances are I'm going want to sit in my bed, eat 12 Oreo cookies followed by sugary drinks and then a brownie or two while watching Netflix. (And yes, I mean double stuff Oreos and the fudgiest, chocolatiest brownies you can find). The only reason to get out of my bed? To get some ice cream. Obviously.

Thankfully today was sunny. I worked from 6am-10am then came home and skyped my excellently bitchy friend, Mo. After that I called the grandmother for her birthday, ate the oatmeal bake that my made mom last night and laid out for a bit.

My friend Kevin stopped by, I went out driving, and here I am now writing a blog post. Life couldn't get better.

. . . Actually, it could!

My agenda for the rest of the night? Hitting the gym for a little cardio then out for WEDNESDAY NIGHT WINGS with the boy. We did this when we first got together and wanted to make it a routine . . . then we realized that we'd be going back to school. SO, tonight will be the second ever Wednesday Night Wings and I couldn't be more excited.

Here's how I feel today:

No comments:

Post a Comment