Sunday, October 30, 2011

One of those days

Today's just one of those days. Slept though my alarm, woke up late and had to rush around to get ready for work. Thankfully the boy called me because he knew I should have been up by then. If it wasn't for his call I would have most definitely been late for work.

I stepped outside and I could have sworn it was January. The air was beyond the crisp briskness that it should be at this time of year. With snow on the ground and the wind literally gnawing at my face, it felt like I was walking in the pit of winter.

Work was boring as usual and I did absolutely nothing. I was there for three hours and I cannot even begin to tell you what I did. Homework? No way. Online shopped? Didn't even do that. When I got home I cleaned up a bit from last night's costume party then literally laid in my bed. No computer, no TV, no music, nothing. Just laid there. I just had no desire to do anything. It's just one of those days.

From about 4 or so until 6 I watched Disturbia with the roommates, and now as I'm "doing my homework" (AKA writing this post) I'm watching Marley & Me with Jax. So lazy, I know. The assignment will get done, that's for sure, but it doesn't look too promising right now.

I can't even decide on a song to pick to leave you with! Okay I guess we can do this one. I'm a big fan of this one lately. Usher is just so excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment