2. Everyone should go see The Ides of March. It was absolutely excellent! Ryan Gosling and George Clooney were amazing as ever in this film. It was action packed, there were twists and turns, and definitely kept my interest. So worth the money!
3. Thanksgiving is so soon, but not soon at all. It's really only a little over 2 weeks away, and I'm actually going home even sooner than that, but I just have so much to do until then that it feels like the much needed holiday will never get here. I can't wait for everything about it.
4. New York Chinese food is way better than Pennsylvania Chinese food. Hands down.
5. I really love soup. It's one of those foods that when I'm hungry, I never say to myself, "I could really go for some soup." However, I've had it twice in the past two days and I could not be more satisfied with it. I've officially decided: soup is the perfect meal no matter what point of day. (Okay, maybe not for breakfast).
6. Mat Kearney radio on Pandora is perfect. Comforting and chill, yet upbeat and positive. go make yourself a free account [if you haven't already], and put him in your playlists. You'll be instantly satisfied.
7. I'm sick of coughing. I'm sick of being sick. And I'm sick of being tired.
8. Speaking of tired, I'm exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally drained. Okay, I'm done playing the wining card.
9. I have a ton of work to do tonight and I don't want to start any of it. I will, but I don't want to.
10. I need there to be about 30 hours in a day. Don't we all?
How was your weekend??