Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winding Down

The semester is winding down and I, as well as everyone, have a ton of loose odds and ends that need to get done. This weekend: finishing two papers and starting on a third as well as studying for a massive test I have on Monday. It's been nonstop go-go-go this whole week; I barely had time to even think! Hey, but that's life, right?

I cannot even begin to display my my excitment for Thanksgiving "break"! I have a jam-packed day on Monday, but I'm going home that night after clinical, so I don't mind at all. I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed in my own house, have my wonderful mom make me delicious treats and meals and hangout with my sister. I can't wait to spend time with my family, the boy, and some friends that I haven't seen since the summer.

After being home for just about a week with [nearly] nothing to do, it's going to be hard to go back to nonstop work and finals-prep, but I do have a couple things to look forward to: ugly sweater party and good friends.

Anyway, I hope you all have a superb weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment