1. This week has been a whirlwind of hellishness and then excellence. Mental breakdowns by day, happy and content again by night. Bipolar? Perhaps. I just call it college life.
2. I finally am feeling better about my life path. For some reason I was have (yet another) meltdown because I didn't know what I was doing. In any aspect of my life. However, after starting my clinical (ish) and talking with a few beyond amazing people, I'm suddenly feeling like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders.
3. Life if tough and it sucks a lot. But guess what? It's the best time in the world. All of it. The ups and downs and ins and outs. The ups are great and the downs suck, but it'll all work the way it should. Okay I'm now stepping off my Life-Inspiration-Soapbox.
Goals of the Weekend:
1. Understand goniometry. (almost there!)
2. Study for my elbow, wrist, and hand practical.
3. Come up with some static exercises for an athlete doing hip pre-hab.
4. GYM! and then gym again tomorrow.
5. (try to) Relax.
6. Organize and destress.
...among other things. But those are the important ones!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
What are your goals for the weekend??