Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Things.

This post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point. Just some things that I want to touch upon.

1. This week has been a whirlwind of hellishness and then excellence. Mental breakdowns by day, happy and content again by night. Bipolar? Perhaps. I just call it college life.

2. I finally am feeling better about my life path. For some reason I was have (yet another) meltdown because I didn't know what I was doing. In any aspect of my life. However, after starting my clinical (ish) and talking with a few beyond amazing people, I'm suddenly feeling like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders.

3. Life if tough and it sucks a lot. But guess what? It's the best time in the world. All of it. The ups and downs and ins and outs. The ups are great and the downs suck, but it'll all work the way it should. Okay I'm now stepping off my Life-Inspiration-Soapbox.

Goals of the Weekend:
1. Understand goniometry. (almost there!)
2. Study for my elbow, wrist, and hand practical.
3. Come up with some static exercises for an athlete doing hip pre-hab.
4. GYM! and then gym again tomorrow.
5. (try to) Relax.
6. Organize and destress.
...among other things. But those are the important ones!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


What are your goals for the weekend??

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about not knowing if you're on the right life path- you're not alone. I'm almost a year out of college and I still have no idea what I want to do with mine. But in the wise words of George Harrison, "if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."

    My goals for this weekend include narrowing down my grad school list, spinning some of the gorgeous new wool that I bought yesterday, and finishing a crayon (piece of a larger, crayon blanket)

    ReplyDelete