Monday, August 1, 2011

Glad to be back

After 3 delays, a mini panic attack on the plane and finally landing down at MacArthur, I'm home.


I'm so glad to be back to normal food! We've had some excellently delicious things while on vacation, but I can't keep feeling guilty for eating things like this every day!


Amazing. Chocolatey. Smooth. Perfect. And yes, that is a chocolate covered cherry on top. Like I said, it was great eating things like that every single day, but man do I feel like I need a straight week at the gym. Nothing but treadmills and ellipticals forever. It's back to whole wheat bread, Wheaties, grilled chicken and various broccoli recipes. Well, not all together obviously. 

Last night after I got home I hopped straight in the shower; planes just make me feel gross, even if I just showered right beforehand. Then the boy picked me up and took me to a beyond excellent dinner at Mama Lombardi's. Fried calamari and bowtie pasta with salmon. Absolutely delicious. Then we went back to his house, hung with his parents a bit and then had a low key night in, watching The Office and chatting. Oh! And how could I forget? He also brought me these amazing flowers:


Beautiful, right? He's kind of an excellent guy. Just a little though; don't want to think he's doing that great ;)



I'm in a really John Mayer-y mood lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment