Thursday, February 16, 2012

Belated Valentines Day

How could I forget to update on Valentines Day!? Me. Of all people! The one who annoyingly updates on every "cute", sappy, who-cares-you're-grossly-in-love date. I'm ashamed.


...well, unfortunately for you, I'm about to do a quick wrap up! (Hannah, I know you're dying for this update ;) )

The boy came to visit me in PA this past weekend so we could celebrate V-day, but mostly because we hadn't seen each other since I started the semester (it was a looong 3 weeks, people). Friday night we went to a friends house and mingled for a while before coming back to my apartment and getting some shut-eye.




AKA I did weird things and he bro-ed it up with my friends.

Saturday we visited the King of Prussia mall, had some lunch, then got back just in time to get ready and go to dinner. It ended up snowing, which made it look really pretty out, but walking in town was less than fun. Good thing dinner made up for it!


Aww how cute ;) Except we match...again. We're terrible (or really good) at picking out clothes. We always seem to match!

We ate dinner at Nonna's, a fantastic Italian restaurant in town. If you haven't been there and live in this area, I highly recommend it. We both got handmade ravioli - shrimp and something else that I forgot for him and red pepper and goat cheese with jumbo lump crab meat for me. Absolutely delicious! The camera on my phone is currently out of commission, so I wasn't able to take any pics!

He also picked me up orange roses (my favorite color) and bought me a beautiful necklace. 

(picture from google)




Isn't it beautiful!? I can't wait to wear it tonight when the roomies and I go to P.F. Changs!

Well, after a great weekend I guess it's only natural for the rest of the week to be crazy! Off to conquer take on handle deal with the rest of the day!



Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Hang in there for the rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment